Translations

Sunday, March 01, 2009

Keyes on Obama (published 3-1-2009, updated 12-5-2022)


He’s my candidate - an independent, conservative voice for the future! (I, too, voted for him in the 2000 Republican primary.) Sadly, Alan Keyes’ articulation is too direct and bold for the lily-livered, touchy-feely, mainstream.

Of course, if the mainstream is heading toward the sewer, we must keep paddling toward fresh water!

(Please hit the title link. It will take you to my friend’s website (Stock Market and Political Commentary), where the youtube.com link is found.)

12/5/2022 update: Yesterday, I noticed that this brief 3/1/2009 article had three views in the last 24 hours. I wondered what I'd written 13 years ago. Today, I added the published and updated dates to the title. I enlarged the font. I added the citation for the image of Alan Keyes. Please note that the title link to the “Stock Market and Political Commentary” article is no longer valid, so the youtube.com link is now unknown. The main link to my friend's website is still valid, but the author is no longer active. The author is still my friend.

No comments: