Translations

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Beat the Market (published 11-18-2008)

Well, well, guess who's back? Yeah, yeah, promises, promises. So, I lied! So what? I just didn't have time to fool with this blog slog until now. Okay, I'm in a mood now. And why not? The economy is in the tank. Jobs are scarce. Blah, blah, blah, etc., etc.

Hey, want to have some fun reading an insightful blog? Check out the website (as also linked in the above image):

Stock Market and Political Commentary: Markets - Money - Military - Politics - Issues and Events That Affect Your Life

The blog is administered by a good friend and colleague. I have found his political insights refreshing and to the point. He also offers good market advise, for the rich and infamous among us. (Yes, I meant infamous.)

So, check out the site. You won't regret it!


No comments: